BOT - Skřetí a trolí svět

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Linniel [from the Fellowship of the Green Dragon]
PříspěvekNapsal: ned 06. led 2013 1:23:44 

Hai ! Hello everyone! ::houwgh

(I hope I don’t post in the wrong place, s’rry if that’s the case)

My name is Linniel (but everyone always calls me Lyly ^^), I’m French and really fan of Tolkien’s works. I saw the beautiful creations/costumes and photos of Morchaint on DeviantArt and after sending him a message, he invited me to come here and see all of your work. I hope it's ok.

Me and my friends recreate some peoples of Middle Earth too, here in France, but not just Orcs or Uruks, our group is called the Fellowship of the Green Dragon (http://www.dragon-vert.net/ ). We all wanted to express our admiration for your group, like I said to Morchaint. ^^
We don’t have many Orcs among us, but they especially like yours and what you're doing! (I think they are a bit jealous of all of you! :D)

From our side, in France, there is no LARP Tolkien, that’s kind of sad when I look at all the wonderful LARPS you do like the Battle of the Five Armies. Our group has chosen to make “Middle-earth Reenactment” with the rules of the historical reenactement. This is a process somewhat parallel to yours, in fact! ^ ^ (I could tell you more about it, if you're interested ;) )

I registered on your forum to follow your activities and events, I hope you don’t mind. I wish you all a good continuation in your orcish way-of-life and always more snagas !
Ash nazg durbatulûk… :D

Předmět příspěvku: Re: Linniel [from the Fellowship of the Green Dragon]
PříspěvekNapsal: ned 06. led 2013 15:12:58 
hoqatar (tahoun)

Welcome. I think that your needs will be richly satisfied :-).

Obrázek

Předmět příspěvku: Re: Linniel [from the Fellowship of the Green Dragon]
PříspěvekNapsal: ned 06. led 2013 16:46:06 
hoqatar (tahoun)

Welcome.

Boldar is rigth.
This is orcish forum for sharing know-how, makeing equipment, handmade instruction and so one. So you are on the right place. Reenacting Tolkien world is great idea. By us is conecting with larp and larp battles. We have several events with Tolkien theme.

There is in our country a lot of people in uruki reenacting, but only with larp weapons. Every other equipment is real and very often theirs own handmade. Look at this forum. Battles are not only one activity, we are makeing workshops, trips and campings.

Look at our facebook profil http://www.facebook.com/SnagaUruki there are a little bit pictures from events of our clan.

S bělovlasým v zádech